Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Inspiration

1-Oct-13

This one is the blog and Facebook effect.  I tend to post all my work on my Facebook as well.  One of my husband's cousin has been following my work on Facebook.  She said that she was totally inspired by my work and started learning crochet and wants to do some projects.  She watched some you tube videos and went through some tutorial sites too. Finally she said she wants to do my projects. Oh my...  I have sent her some of my filet creations.  Lets see when that finishes.     

03-Sep-13

Its the bus thing again.  Today I had another one of my bus colleagues(as I call them) actually show me their projects which they had completed.  Pair of baby booties and caps and these were absolutely gorgeous. 

I promised to hunt for patterns for them for baby caps.

Definitely happy today!


10-Jul-13

I do most of my bigger projects while travelling in bus.  Once in a while some does ask what am I doing and why do I do it. "Do you sell?", "You will find it cheaper in market, why do you bother".

Today was a very pleasant surprise.  I meet this lady on and off at my bus stop.  She was one of those who would always ask me what my current project is.  

Recently she had taken a vacation and gone to India.  When I met her today and asked her how was her vacation she says: "I bought threads with me, since I know basics of crochet, I will also start crocheting"

For the an artist, its a huge achievement if it their work inspires someone else to take up the art!

Keep Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment